Wednesday, January 5, 2011

GLPS!!!!!!!

I'm sitting in front of the computer that belongs to Korean Minjok Leadership Academy!!!! Wow, KMLA is one of the top high schools in Korea. Well, I'm not in tenth grade yet, so I'm in the camp, GLPS(Global Leadership Program for Students) yeah.. I think that's what it stands for. In GLPS we have this policy-EOP; English Only Policy. We can only speak in English 24/7. Well, somtimes I spurt out words in Korean with my roomates in the dorm. Yes, I have roomates! I've never been into a sleep-away camp before, and it's pretty fun! You sleep and eat and study with your buddies. YIPEEEEEE!!
In GLPS we study a lot. Right now I'm in Wrting class. We had to create blogs and from now on, we are going to use this blog to finish our assignments. I think that's a pretty fun idea. I love working on computers :).
I like most of the classes in GLPS especially Debate. I like the teacher; Wayne. He reminds me of my sixth grade Math teacher when I lived in Brookline, MA. I also enjoy the History class with Mr.Ganze. He is a typical Social Studies teacher in America. That's a compliment. I'm happy with his teaching style.
Well, that's all I can say for now.I hope the camp gets more fun! Adios<3<3!

1 comment:

  1. Good blog Jiyoon. I really like your title, as it matches your wallpaper background. You write really well, and I'm glad to see you're enjoying the camp so far. Keep up the blog activity and I'm looking forward to seeing some essays up here soon! - Mr. Garrioch

    ReplyDelete